NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

redirected energy

Now that our wedding is over, I've got lots of time on my hands. I have wondered how I'm going to redirect all of my creative energy. I love projects and love events. Events are my job, so I get a little of that fill at work, but I need to express my creative freedom. Our little house has become a great outlet for me to channel all of this creative energy toward. I love decorating and rearranging. We're putting the finishing touches on our bedroom and I'm about to get started on the downstairs bathroom. I promise that pictures are coming soon.

All of that said, I'm not abandoning my lifetime obsession with weddings. I've collected MS Weddings and InStyle Weddings for 15 years and don't plan to stop now. I love new ideas and hope to continue planning weddings in the future, so don't expect all of my wedding-related posts to stop now. I will forever be inspired by a blue cupcake, a pink shoe, and a sweet little piece of jewelry.

I found my favorite picture of my favorite celebrity wedding today. This is Mariska Hargitay's wedding from a few years ago. She managed to bring in style, elegance, and comfort and have a beautiful event.