NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

awesomely bad!

This is sure to cause me future embarrassment!

Here are the New Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
Tag 7 random people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm a music junkie and love anything that I can sing to, bop along to, dance to, cry to, laugh to, you get it. I like it all-- as long as I can understand the words and it actually has a melody. I sing in the car and dance in the living room, much to my dog's dismay.

1. "We Are the World" by USA for Africa-- This one is an old family favorite. My parents recorded an MTV countdown for me when I was little and "We Are the World" was one of the videos. I love the song and actually called in and won a radio contest where you had to name the voices on "We Are the World" as they came into the song. And I mean, we really are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start giving. Ha!

2. "We Built This City" by Starship-- Post-Jefferson Airplane, post-Jefferson Starship. Grace Slick was a thing of the past. Ouch. This song always came on the radio in the morning when we were living in Baton Rouge and it always makes me happy.

3. "Make Me Lose Control" by Eric Carmen-- Another childhood favorite that never seems to get on my nerves. I am going to embarrass my brother by letting you all know that this was his favorite song.

4. "I Want it That Way" by Backstreet Boys-- I was an *NSYNC fan in high school and the early days of college, but I love singing along to this song.

5. "I Would Do Anything For Love" by MeatLoaf-- Wow. I'm so sorry to even put this on here. I made a CD of cheesy songs for Todd and me to listen to on our way to Gainesville in 2006 and put this song on there. We both LOVE singing along. It's probably the worst.

I think everyone may have already done this, but if you haven't and want to post it on your blog and let me know so I can make fun of you later!