NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, June 20, 2008

reunited and it feels so good

In the month that we've been back from our honeymoon, I have been out of town for one week without Todd and he was gone this week without me. My hubby returned from his trip today and I was so happy to see him!


We're headed to St. Augustine for my cousin's wedding tomorrow. We'll pick my brother up at the airport and my brother's coming back with us to Columbia for a couple of weeks to visit us and his Columbia friends.

The photo is one of my favorites from the wedding. We saw each other before the ceremony and took every single posed picture before the ceremony. I asked Kelly to be there when Todd and I saw each other for the first time so she could get that very special moment on film for us.