NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

they're here!

My excitement to write this entry is overwhelming! I checked our wonderfully talented photographer's blog (Kelly Moore Photography) today and was so thrilled to find some of our wedding photos on there. I am at a total loss for words about how beautiful they are! The ceremony photos are beautiful and sentimental. The reception photos are lively and really show just how much fun the party was. Her detail shots capture every little thing that I put into the wedding. Really, Kelly is the best!

I'll do a few posts over the next few days to show each part of the wedding based around Kelly's phenomenal photos, but here are a couple that I couldn't wait to show you!