NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

candy buffets

Hostess with the Mostess and Simply Stated are both talking about candy buffets today. I know they're such a trend in weddings and almost everyone and their brother are doing them, but I am still wild about them!

It reminds me of our wedding and the fun we had picking out all the pink and white candy. We loved shopping at Market for the most adorable and most tasty candies in pink and white!

We used sugar to take up some of the space where we needed fillers. It was great for holding the sticks in place on the rock candy and the lollipops and it tasted good, too!

On a side note, we're headed to Richmond for a wedding this weekend and I get to see these little girls! I love going to other people's weddings now that ours is over!