NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

hot hot hot

So far this week, we've had three 100+ degree days here in Columbia. I'm not a huge fan of the heat. I've already mentioned that I'm creating my online shopping carts full of Fall clothes.

Here are a few of my favorite things that are intended to keep us cool:





Is everyone surviving the summer? Hang in there... it'll be over in November.

I'm trying to plan my fall trip to Dallas to see my parents and two best friends. The Texas State Fair falls right around our fall break at USC. This year, in addition to my regular event planner duties, I'll be teaching a class. I teach on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, which is great, but it makes it hard to take some Fridays off to have long weekends to go to Dallas. Since fall break comes at the same time as the Texas State Fair, I'm going to go out on Thursday and stay until Sunday. I'm pretty excited because my brother is always able to go to the fair with my parents and I'm just dying to see my Dad in his boots and hat that he's so proud of. And I really miss my parents. I can't wait until Christmas to see them, so I'm headed out there in October! Yee haw!