NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

the guiltiest of pleasures


Our cable is on the fritz and we have been getting a random selection of channels for the past three weeks. One channel that is just fine is the Oxygen network. I've started watching "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood." Oh my! I love Jessica and Nick's "Newlyweds" on MTV and this is a good replacement. Tori and Dean seem to be pretty happy together, but definitely interesting. It's a great laugh and they have a really cute baby that they affectionately call "Monkey." It gets a little tiresome to hear Dean call her "T" and Tori call him "Babe," but I'm still hooked.

Is anyone else watching this? I guess I just thought I'd 'fess up and let the cat out of the bag that this is probably going to be my summertime entertainment. Other than Boudreaux and Fiona, of course, and the havoc they're wreaking.