NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

olive juice (i love you)

As a Southern girl and a recent Southern bride, I am a huge fan of Tara Guerard and Soiree Charleston. Tara's book, Southern Weddings, has become my all time favorite wedding book because of the beautiful event design and perfect detailed photography by Liz Banfield.


Tara's invitation company, The Lettered Olive is just as impressive. When Todd and I got engaged, I immediately called The Lettered Olive for ideas. The Lettered Olive designed the most inspiring "dinner and dancing" card that I'm so fond of.



They had not yet launched their website at that time, but I had seen plenty of their work in MSW and InStyle Weddings. We quickly decided that we weren't prepared to pay such a pretty penny for their gorgeous, custom, one of a kind letter press, but I'm confident it would have been worth it. Tara is a genius at branding events and she really accomplishes that with all of this beautiful letterpress. You can browse the website by looking at the collection, but you will really drift off into dream world when you see the custom section. If you dare to venture to the website I promise you will spend hours there dreaming of your wedding invitations, engagement party invitations, shower invitations for your best friend, baby announcements, Christmas cards, and any other excuse to order such gorgeous paper!