NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

hostess gifts

Right after we got engaged someone wanted to host a party for us and I realized that we'd be having lots of parties and showers in the coming year. I immediately started looking for hostess gifts and really wasn't sure what I wanted to find. I wanted something original and something that would really show the hostesses that I appreciated them.

I found the adorable aprons from Kitsch *n Glam. These aprons have such a retro, "I Love Lucy," pin up girl kind of look. They're flattering and really make you look great in the kitchen. I bought a couple of the aprons for myself and they really make me want to cook! Our party and shower hostesses covered a range of ages and everyone that we gave these to loved them. They even have matching oven mits and dish towels. Seriously cute!







How are you planning on thanking your shower hosts and hostesses?