NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Monday, July 14, 2008

a weiss move

Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars, has a pretty extensive line of wedding goodies! Her new wedding planning guide is also available now and I can't wait to pick it up. I was browsing through the Gifts and Goodies section and found some of the items that I gave my bridesmaids and flowers girls.

The Flower Girl, a Disney book for your adorable flower girls. I gave this book to Samantha and Natalie and they loved it! I stuffed it in a monogramed canvas bag with their full names on them and the straps were polka dot. I also included a bride and groom iced cookie, the little silver bell that each of them rang during the ceremony, Crayons, and a wedding coloring book.

Mindy's emergency kit. It comes stocked with miniature deoderant, bobby pins, safety pins, sewing kit, hairspray, tooth brush, tooth paste, Scotch tape, and pretty much anything else you'll need in case of an emergency. It's pricey, but it was so easy to grab this and go rather than having to create my own emergency kit.

Mindy's Wedding Book. I can't wait to go to Barnes and Noble just to sit and read her tips.