NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

why so serious?

Yes, Todd and I saw The Dark Knight on Saturday night. It was so much fun!
I'm not a comic follower (or graphic novel follower for those that want to get technical), but I have always had a thing for Batman. I think he's great because he's all man. No super human powers or anything. Just a man. In a tight suit. And a lot of money to buy expensive toys to get him out of jams with bad guys.

Anyway... the movie was wonderful. The theater was freakin' packed and it was really hot in there, but everyone was mesmerized by the whole movie. The cast was amazing-- Christian Bale, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and the unforgettable Joker, Heath Ledger. I thought that people may have been giving him such awesome reviews just to pay tribute to him after his untimely death. I was wrong. He was funny, scary, disturbing, and pretty much your worst nightmare.

I was also surprised that the language in the movie wasn't bad at all. Just a lot of violence. Anyway... if your honey is wanting to see this movie then go with him because you'll like it a lot, too.


I made need to remove this image from the blog. It doesn't go that well with "Blue-Eyed Bride," does it?