NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

home feels like the hotel

Todd and I got married in Greenville, SC and had our reception at the Westin Poinsett Hotel. We stayed at the hotel for about 4 nights and stay there every time we visit Greenville. I discovered the most wonderful thing the last time we were there. All of the Starwood properties (Sheraton, W, Westin, etc.) have signature scents. The Westin signature scent is White Tea and it is so yummy! It smells so fresh and crisp and I have been trying to figure out how to get my house to smell just like that.


You can buy the White Tea diffuser oil and a special 12 month Scent Wave program. The latter is what they use in the hotels to blow the scent throughout the lobby and into the hallways.



You can enroll in a 12 month program for $39.99. Scent Wave will send you a new cardtridge every 30 days! I want two of them-- one for upstairs and one for downstairs. It's genius and I'm so glad that anyone can purchase these!