NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, August 15, 2008

tired!

I stayed up until 1:30 this morning watching the individual all around competition in women's gymnastics. It was pretty exciting. I don't know a ton about gymnastics, but I know that something fishy was going on with the scoring.
Anyway... we took gold and silver and I got really emotional watching Nastia Liukin at the medal ceremony and watching Shawn Johnson give praise to her teammate.



We're celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday tonight. I'm going home at noon to bake a cake. I don't have big plans for the weekend, but there are a lot of projects I want to try to get done around the house. I still haven't watched Project Runway from this week and I want to work on hanging up some of our wedding pictures that we recently got framed. I'm definitely going to be sleeping in. The Olympics have worn me out. I just can't stop watching and bed time has gone out the window this week!

I'm excited to see who my partner is for the Preppy Fall Swap. Head on over there to sign up if you haven't yet. Today is the deadline! Have a great weekend!