NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

vera wang on weddings

Vera Wang has taken her bestselling book, "Vera Wang on Weddings" and has created a website by the same name that is completely dedicated to weddings, not just her absolutely gorgeous gowns. The site features Ideas and Inspiration, Fashion, Registry, and tons of beautiful images to accompany each of these categories. I could spend all day looking at everything she has here. A lot of the images are duplicates from her coffee table book that I look at once a week, but it's nice to have it at my fingertips any time I want it! You can view her new wedding dress collection and shop her registry collection.
Happy viewing and thanks to my cousin, April for alerting me to this great new website!