NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, August 22, 2008

what's in a name?

A lot, in my opinion, but that's just me. I know that celebrities are different and they want to set their babies apart from the rest, but seriously, people!

Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale?

I just can't figure it out. You're not naming a baby doll. You're naming a person who will need to be taken seriously at board meetings, in the classroom, in front of groups of people, and in every aspect of his life. If any of these names were the names of their parents, grandparents, or ancestors I would give them a free pass.

My coworker (who is my newest reader) and I were talking about this today. Her baby's name is unusual, but still in a classic and traditional kind of way. Sorry Gwen and Gav. I'm not a fan of the names, but welcome to the world Baby Rossdale!