NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

can I play?

I've been hearing about National Stay at Home Week all night. I'm thinking, "Wow! They're encouraging us not to go to work. Can I play?"

So I Googled it and found out that it's just something that ABC declared in order to get people to watch all of their premiere shows while saying that it's done to encourage people to cut back on using gasoline. They're not fooling me!

I will, however, be at home every night this week except for Tuesday because I have an event. I'm disappointed that we have to wait another four months or so to see the premiere of Lost, but I'm looking forward to another silly season of Dancing With the Stars and the forever frustrating, Grey's Anatomy.

I was seriously hoping that they would encourage us to save gas and not go to work, but whatever.