NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

more dream rooms

Todd and I talk a lot about the upgrades we'd like to make on our house. Fortunately, we purchased an 80 year old home that was renovated in 2006. We have an older home that comes with all of the older home charm without all of the older home problems, and we didn't have to do the work! We've really enjoyed our house, but we know that we'll outgrow it someday. We have four bedrooms, but only two bathrooms. This is already proving to be a problem as we have 10 house guests in one weekend this fall.

I'm constantly keeping a notebook to keep myself inspired, similar to keeping my wedding planning notebook years before the engagement. We think we'd like to add a large living area, mud room, a full bath, and an outdoor living area onto the back of the house off the kitchen. We're a long way off from ever doing this, but it's never too early to start saving inspiration rooms!


And because we'll never be able to have a grand entryway like this in our current home, I'm super inspired by these spaces.





And I'm not about to forget my all time favorite inspiration room!


all images from southern living, elle decor, pottery barn, and personal collection