NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

fall cleaning

Like my friend, Cyndi of Southern Daze, I am getting a tease of fall weather today. It started off muggy and 85 degrees this morning, then it rained. Now it is in the 70s and cloudy outside. I was shivering in my office this afternoon, but not complaining. I will never complain that I'm too cold. Fall is almost here! It'll warm up again a few times, I'm sure, but I'm so excited to have it so close.

I spent some of the day on Sunday cleaning out my closet. I do this every time the seasons change. I can't stand clutter and I can't stand seeing things that just take up space. Todd and I share a closet and it's not huge, by any means. We have enough space, but we've had to get creative, and he keeps all of his coats in one of the downstairs bedroom closets. I decided that it was time to purge. I cleaned out three huge black yard-size trash bags full of clothes. I even convinced Todd to come give it a try. He had tons of old law firm polos and fleece jackets (with the law firm logo on them) that still had tags on them.

I feel so refreshed getting rid of this stuff! So refreshed that I want to go shopping to fill my closet back up! Just kidding, Todd.

Does anyone else get a kick out of purging everything once or twice a year like I do?