NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my own mosaic

My friend, Cyndi at Southern Daze posted about this today and I couldn't wait to try it!

She got this idea today from the Scoop.



1. Inspired by Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, 2. French Fried Potatoes Take Two, 3. Yorktown Tiger, 4. Colors of spring, 5. 12, 6. Untitled, 7. OIA, handmade houses, 8. Red Velvet, 9. 2/366 lets plan a wedding, 10. My family, 11. Playful, 12. Beignets and Cafe au Lait

Answer the following 12 questions about yourself (my answers are in parentheses after each question):

1. What is your first name? (erin)
2. What is your favorite food? (french fries)
3. What high school did you attend? (yorktown high school)
4. What is your favorite color? (green and yellow)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (jake gyllenhaal)
6. Favorite drink? (gin and tonic)
7. Dream vacation? (greece)
8. Favorite dessert? (red velvet cake)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (wedding planner)
10. What do you love most in life? (my family)
11. One word to describe you? (playful)
12. Your Flickr name? (erakin11) -- this one won't work because I haven't uploaded any pictures, but I'm choosing to search for "beignets" because I love them and I love Louisiana!

All you have to do is type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr's search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows)... Have fun!

{I got my instructions from Cyndi.}