NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

the debate

I'm so uncomfortable watching the debate I could die! Be forewarned: I won't be commenting on any VP debate-related blog posts tonight or tomorrow. I'm exhausted after listening to this. My husband laughed uncontrollably ninety percent of the time we watched this.

At least Sarah Palin's outfit was fantastic.

ETA: I thought that SP did a fine job. In the beginning I was frustrated because I felt like he was on the offensive and she was on the defensive. That quickly changed. I was uncomfortable because I was so nervous for her going into to the debate and then I was uncomfortable because every time she said a cute little expression, my husband would crack up laughing. All is well because according to pretty much every major news network, she won!