NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

oh... the torture!

I've gotten at least 6 emails today telling me about all of the sales going on. I have to say that Restoration Hardware's $100 off is the most tempting, but I think a $400minimum purchase is a little out of the park for me. But I've promised myself that I'm not going to spend money unnecessarily and with the holidays coming up, I need to think about saving!
So I've decided to just post all of my most-wanted items in my blog and imagine myself wearing them (and hope that Todd stumbles upon this post and purchases these things for me for my birthday!)

Berry Trim Strapless Nathalie Dress

(pretty much perfect for my Junior League Holiday Market Preview Party)


Cashmere Femme Sweater
(perfect for those "fat days" where you feel like you need to hide your tummy)

Lizzie Metallic-Leather Driving Mocs

What is on your wish list right now? How many online shopping carts have you filled up without completing the purchase?