NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

fireproof

Todd and I saw Fireproof tonight. Many of my favorite bloggers have already seen it and my parents saw it last weekend. Based on all of their reviews, I had a feeling I'd like it.

Well we both loved it. Like Amy said, the acting wasn't the best, but I was able to get past that really quickly. I won't tell you much about the movie, but I do think that everyone should see it. Brides-to-be, newlyweds, not-so-newlyweds, and single women will all appreciate the Message in this movie.

There was a really wonderful analogy comparing a marriage to salt and pepper. They're both extremely different, but one can't survive without the other. You need to see the movie to understand, but Todd and I both thought of the photo of our wedding bands, the symbol of our covenant, that was taken on our wedding day with salt and pepper shakers.


photo by Kelly Moore