NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i heart nina

Have you seen this? Nina is hosting a fantastic givewaway for a "Palin" pin and adorable Pink and Green Republican Elephant cards. Go there and enter!


Sweet Nina is also designing our Christmas cards! I'm so excited to see how they turn out. It's our first Christmas as a married couple and the first time I've ever mailed out real Christmas cards with a photo! I don't have a photo of the four of us: Todd, Boudreaux, Fiona, and me. I may try to get this done this weekend, so the whole family can be pictured. Otherwise, it'll just be Todd and me.
Are you sending out Christmas or holiday cards this year? Can you believe we're already talking about this?