NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

latest photography love

I've become obsessed with Seattled-based, Erin Vey photography. Her blog is appropriately titled, "bark." She captures the true emotion and bond between dogs and their humans and finds ways to make the dogs look like superstars! She has a gorgeous Great Dane named Gracie who is her muse. Gracie is such a diva.
Erin Vey hosted a contest recently where she asked her readers to send in an inspiring story of their dog or a dog they know. If you are the winner, she will fly out to where ever you live and photograph your dog. I knew I had to enter Fiona. She's a little survivor and I know it must make her so sad to see so many gorgeous photos of Boudreaux that Kelly Moore took last year. She needs her own photo session. Erin hasn't announced the winners yet, but I'm hopeful that we're in the running!

Here are some of my favorites from Erin Vey.






What's better than an old Golden with his baby?

This is Erin's Great Dane, Gracie. Look at those lines!