NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

project runway finale tonight!

The big Project Runway finale is tonight! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. This show makes me so nervous every week. In the beginning, it's obvious who they're going to send home, but it gets so much more emotional when they make it to the end and create entire collections for New York Fashion Week.



Kenley, Korto, and Leanne

photos from Project Runway

I know everyone loves Leanne, and I love her, too, but she's not my favorite. Her clothes are gorgeous, but her gloomy personality drives me bonkers. Her wedding dress and bridesmaid dress were phenomenal, though.

I'm seriously rooting for Kenley. Her clothes are so much fun and I think she's gotten the raw deal. I know I could get a lot of backlash from PR watchers for this as Kenley hasn't always portrayed herself in the most positive light. I just don't like to see other contestants gang up on someone. It makes me sad.

I haven't peeked to see what the collections look like online, so tonight's episode will be a complete surprise.


Who are you rootin' for?