NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

deadlines...

This week is going to be crazy. The Junior League Holiday Market kicks off tomorrow with the Preview Party. So Todd's going to put on his tux, I'm going to put on the only semi-formal that fits right now (my black taffeta DVF wrap dress), and I'm going to work the party while he shops and eats yummy food.

I have another event for work on Thursday night and then I'm hosting all 16 of my students in our home for dinner on Friday night for our end-of-semester supper. I would like for my Christmas tree to be completely decorated by the time the students come on Friday. My dad was in town for a night right before we left to drive to Louisiana for Thanksgiving. He went ahead and put the tree up for me, so it's standing. All I have to do is put all of the ornaments on it before Friday night.

This is a picture of one side of our living room. The tree (not pictured) is standing in the corner with the two windows. Hopefully I'll be done decorating the tree tonight and can post a picture of the tree tomorrow.

I had my 12 week visit to the doctor this morning. I'm actually 12 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I had an oh-so-fun exam and got to hear the heartbeat again. This time it was 175. Mr. Bean is working hard in there! I don't go back to the doctor until December 29 and at that time they'll do all the scary testing. When that's over I'm hopeful that my mind will be at ease.

I have to give a shout out to my best friend, Catherine, who just started her blog. She's been lurking for a while and now she has started her own blog. Visit her at destinesia.