NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Newlywed Stilettos tagged me to complete this fun Candy Cane survey. It's all about Christmas and I love it. I'm sitting here waiting for my cake to finish baking before I pop the breadsticks in the oven. My students will be here in a little over an hour.

So...here are the questions and my answers:

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation and Home Alone

2. Favorite Christmas Song? What Child is This? (or Greensleeves)... it's so haunting and beautiful and we actually used Greensleeves in our wedding prelude

3. Favorite Holiday Memory? When we got our puppy, Gretel, when I was 5. Santa brought her to us. (pictured below in the bathroom right after we got the puppy!)


4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? Sausage balls!

5. Have you ever made an igloo? Like a real igloo? No, but I'm jealous of anyone that has.

6. Do you love Starbucks? Yep, pretty much. I don't go there anymore now that I'm pregnant and have sworn off caffeine.

7. What makes the perfect Snowman? Accessories! A bow tie, mittens, a cap. He has to become your snowman.

9. Best gift you have ever received? Todd. :) We got together right before Christmas in 2005.

10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? Sam, I believe. We just watched this a few nights ago. I've stocked up on children's Christmas movies for my future little one.

11.Silver or Gold? I like the color silver.

12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Nutcrackers and the tree

13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Classic, but with fun, bright colors. I use pink, green, purple, and blue.

14. Do you hang stockings? Yes. I can't wait to hang the new stockings and then still use my stocking from when I was a little girl on Christmas morning.

15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? From Thanksgiving until December 26

16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? There's this tiny little handmade stocking ornament that was my mom's when she was a little girl and it always makes me cry when I see it on the tree. It just reminds me of simpler times and what Christmas really means.

17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? In Columbia in our house. :) Both of our families will be with us.