NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

thank you!

Thanks for all of your help and advice yesterday on what I should fix for my students when they come for supper. While I love to cook, I've gone ahead and ordered two lasagnas from one of my favorite restaurants in town, a Carnegie Deli cheesecake, and breadsticks. I'll go ahead and make the salad if I have to!

I'm so excited to share my big wedding album with all of you! Kelly Moore posted pages of it on her blog a few days ago and I am so excited and so pleased with it. The pictures were beautiful on their own, but seeing them so creatively designed brings them back to life. I can't wait to have it on our coffee table. Now we just need to get a coffee table.
Here are a few of the pages from the album. You can click on Kelly's entry to see more if you're interested.