NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, January 16, 2009

a busy weekend

I'm so excited for another long weekend! I plan to spend the weekend away from my television and away from all the inauguration hype. At some point, though, I'm going to have to take down our Christmas decorations. I've been away from home every weekend since Christmas and every time I pass our Christmas tree I just have to try to ignore it. I did take some decent pictures of the tree with my Canon Rebel, so I'm going to have to put some of them on the blog before the tree comes down. Am I the only one that made it to January 16 with a Christmas tree still up?


Over the course of this long weekend, Todd and I will see the following movies. We've got four nights to do it and I'm determined!









Okay, so maybe Todd won't agree to Bride Wars, but I'll see it without him.

One of my favorite mommy mentors offered to take me to Babies "R" Us this weekend to show me the ropes. I have no intentions of registering for a thing until I know if we're having a boy or a girl. I am just so excited that somebody is going to take me to that superstore and help me so I don't get too lost. I've never even set foot in a Babies "R" Us, so I'm sure there would be plenty of things that I'd be unsure of.


How do all of you plan on spending the long weekend? Any big plans?