NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

it's a ...

Can you tell? It was really obvious to us when we saw this.

It's a BOY!!! A very proud little boy. We are so excited and I've had a feeling the whole time that our first child would be a boy. I'll apologize to you later for putting a picture of his stuff on my blog.

Here's a new little picture of his profile. He had great lips and a perfect little face. I already can't wait to see him again. It's so much fun to write this and be able to say "he" and "him!"


And here he is looking at all of us! Say hello to all of mommy's blog friends!

My mom just sent me a text message saying that one of her oh-so-stylish clients would like to give me all of her little boy's clothes. This little boy has some great clothes! Some wonderful little Feltman outfits. He'll be begging me for "big boy clothes" by his first birthday for sure.