NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, February 20, 2009

a family discussion

Last Saturday, Fiona sat down beside me so I could talk to her about the baby. Boudreaux has been very aware that something is different and he often comes around to sniff my baby bump. Can dogs smell babies? Anyway, Fiona seems to want to refuse to believe that things are going to be a little different in June.




I keep telling both dogs that they need to be my helpers and set good examples for the baby when it comes to crying, playing nice, and potty training.

On another note, this week has been really rough on me as far as sleep goes. I'm just not falling asleep until 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. I will lie in the bed and just wait to fall asleep. I think a lot of it is because I'm worried about the many projects and events I have going on at work, but the rest is just the general aches and pains that have come along with the pregnancy. Neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back pain. I fall into the deepest sleep right around 5:00 a.m. and then I know it's too late. It's just a shame I have somewhere to be every morning, otherwise I'd be sleeping until I can't sleep anymore.
Here's how I feel about not getting any sleep!



ETA: I was totally aware that my white shirt was so see-through that you could see the big "secret fit" waste sitting way up on my waste through the shirt. It does look a bit ridiculous, though!