NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy Sunday!

We had a great Valentine's Day. Even though we agreed on "no gifts," Boudreaux and Fiona still surprised me with the remaining two Sonya Renee necklaces with my other two initials on them, roses, a series of five prenatal massages, and truffles from Lexington, Virginia's Cocoa Mill. They went a little overboard. I felt so bad that I missed the underlying truth that we really would get gifts. Our dinner last night was fantastic and I can't even put into words how good everything was.

We're off to Sunday school and church in about twenty minutes and, as usual, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. And hopefully I'm going to see the Shopaholic movie tonight with some of the girls.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, too!