NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

first anniversary: help!

So many women in this beautiful blog community are newlyweds and I've always loved that! The number of other bloggers that got married between March and August of 2008 is amazing!

We got married on May 3 and I just cannot believe how fast time flies. With the baby on the way, the anniversary has kind of snuck up on me and I'm not sure what my big first anniversary gift to my husband is going to be. The traditional first anniversary gift is paper and the modern first anniversary gift are clocks.


So, helpful readers, I need your help in deciding what to give my husband for our first anniversary. Should I stick to tradition or go for something completely out of the ordinary. He never wants anything, so either way I go I'm going to have to think for myself!
ETA: We already have lots and lots of personalized stationery. We have joint stationery and individual stationery that we both use for personal and business purposes. We have also decided not to focus on the baby for our anniversary. I think the baby ideas are very sweet, but we'll be a month away from the due date and we would rather focus on each other and the reasons we love each other. I'll definitely do some sweet things for Father's Day, which will come just a few short days after the baby arrives.