NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

baby gear for Baby Boy

Part of the fun of being pregnant is deciding on all of the fun stuff for the baby. The two most important things to me were the car seat and the stroller. Fortunately for me, I had two other experienced baby gear researchers in my corner that were willing to share some of their expertise. This way, all I had to do was decide on a color!

Nina and my cousin (who is a brand new mommy) both recommended the Bumbleride Flyer for the stroller. The Bumbleride Flyer is so versatile! The handle flips around so you can either push from behind or have the handle positioned so you can face the baby. The other great thing about the Bumbleride is that it is compatible with the Graco Snugride car seat.


The Graco Snugride comes highly recommended by many mommies and experts. We chose the Graco Pedic Snugride in Lotus color for three reasons; #1) it's compatible with the Bumbleride, #2) it matches the red Bumbleride that we chose, #3) not only is it the most highly recommended car seat, but the Pedic version comes with some extra padding. I think the red and black will work well later if we ever have a little girl.


The car seat (that we received as a shower gift) will arrive today and I'm seconds away from ordering our stroller. I'm excited to get the car seat in the car to make sure it fits and make sure we know how to use it! I'm also eager to learn how to work the stroller so I don't embarrass myself in the parking lot of the mall while trying to figure out how to open it and collapse it!