NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Monday, March 16, 2009

a new week!

Today is my first day back to work after being gone for over a week. It was a very hard morning! We had a great morning at church yesterday, then celebrated Todd's grandmother's 87th birthday. We came home and took a really long nap-- 4 hours! It has been raining here for a few days and it was so nice to relax all day at home.

I have to teach tonight, but my DVR is set to record Dancing With the Stars. I'm mostly excited about watching Melissa Rycroft dance again. Then American Idol is on tomorrow! Does anyone have a favorite yet? I'm kind of obsessed with Danny Gokey. I wouldn't erase last week's episode until I watched him perform PYT one more time. Yummy! What do y'all think of the new addition to the show where the judges can save one contestant? I'm pretty excited about it! I wish they'd done this a long time ago. These days, with websites completely devoted to voting for the worst American Idol contestant, there's a strong chance that the best person could go home very early on. My parents and I said last week that we wish American Idol would come on every night of the week. I'm always so eager for Tuesday to roll back around!


I have a fun little post coming up later today that I need your help with! Stay tuned...