NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

if these dogs could talk

Have you ever wondered what voice would come out of your pets if they could speak? (Yes, I know some of your dogs say "I love you" in a weird little dog voice, but that's not what I'm talking about.)

I'm talking about the way the babies in Look Who's Talking have internal voices that sound like Bruce Willis. 

Todd and I have decided that if Boudreaux could talk, he'd sound like a 14 year old boy that's going through puberty. He'd have an uncontrollably squeaky voice and a cocky attitude.


Fiona's voice would be the complete opposite.  She would sound like a 65-year-old woman that has been smoking her whole life. 



Beaux, the family dog that lives in Dallas with my parents, would sound like an old Southern gentleman. A very slow talker with only wise words to say and the perfect Southern accent. 


If your dogs could talk, what would their voices sound like?

*first photo by Kelly Moore Photography