NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a birthday!!!

Today is a very exciting day for me! I've been waiting for this day for quite a while and after finally getting everything together it has happened.

Today is the last day that I'll be posting Blue-Eyed Bride posts at this address, akincarroll.blogspot.com. This blog has really evolved from just a family blog to update everyone on our wedding plans to a place where I find my friends every day.

From now on, you can find me at BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Click on the button below to be directed to the new site and find out all of the exciting details!



I am so excited for all of you to see the hard work that has gone into the new site and I would be so happy if all of you come along for the ride with me. My blog friendships mean so much to me, so please don't forget to make the switch!

I have turned off the comments at this address. All of my old and archived posts can be found at the new address, too.

If you have any questions, please email me at eeakin11 {at} gmail {dot} com. Lots of exciting things are coming up, including the arrival of Baby Boy Carroll and the debut of his nursery. Please come with us and update your Readers!

Love y'all!

Erin