NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

pre-baby maternity leave to do list

I'm really looking forward to the few days (weeks?) that I'll have at home to prepare before the baby arrives. There are quite a few things that I'd like to get done and just because I love making lists, I'm going to share the list with you.
  • Finish reading Same Kind of Different as Me
  • Read The Shack
  • Finish reading The Happiest Baby on the Block
  • Read Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
  • Clear out my DVR
  • Catch up on my Netflix
  • Go to Target to get last minute items for hospital bag
  • Organize closet and put away most maternity clothes (while realizing that my old clothes won't fit immediately)
  • Stock the pantry and freezer with ingredients for meals
  • Make a list of desired meals and organize recipes
  • Put together a good list of people to call when the baby arrives
  • Begin working on big blog project
  • Install car seats
  • Get guest bedroom ceiling repaired
  • Wait.

Does anyone have any good book suggestions or movie suggestions? It will be a long time before we can go to the movies, so my Netflix queue is in need of a good update.

Does anyone have a favorite recipe that they'd like to share? It needs to be easy and man friendly. Todd is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, so the recipes need to be something that he's going to like, too. You can email any suggestions to me at erakin11 {at} hotmail {dot} com.

Finally, would anyone like to volunteer to bring a beautiful order of sushi to me in the hospital?



Oh, and an Arnold Palmer, please!

image via Hostess Blog