NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, May 03, 2009

our wedding: one year later

One year ago today we were...

Dancing to "Boogie Shoes" with my best friends...


Exiting the reception with our guests waving the wands I made...

Riding around downtown Greenville with Earl the horse...

Goofing off with our best friends...


And taking some time from the partying to catch up with each other...


Acting like big kids and eating giant lollipops at my mom's gorgeous candy buffet...

Preparing to join hands and hearts til death do us part...


Frolicing around the Furman campus with pretty pink umbrellas...

Listening to sweet little girls tell funny stories...


Taking one crazy group pic...

Turning the party over to Walter and The Root Doctors and dancing our tails off...


Stealing a "first glance" before the ceremony began...

Trying to pretend like it was any other day and I was just putting on my make up, as usual, in an effort to not completely mess up and look nothing like myself...

Putting on my wedding dress for the last time, but the only time that it really mattered...