NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lost Without Lost

I keep up with the news and pop culture as best as I can. Recently, it seems like all I hear about is the writer's strike. Late night talk shows will start showing re-runs this weekend and soon a lot of shows will start having to do the same thing. I don't really care much about that because my favorite shows are American Idol and Lost. American Idol obviously doesn't need much scripting and Lost will not come back to TV until December. I've heard that Lost has already taped 8 shows and has scripts for 6 more shows that haven't been taped. I'm hoping that by the time those 14 shows have aired this strike will be over and we Losties won't have to suffer through more re-runs.

Please, writers, give us the answers we've been waiting for for three years!