NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

more pink and gold

I found this beautiful pink and gold inspiration board on the Style Me Pretty blog. Abby, the writer, always puts together some amazing ideas and posts inspiration boards by talented readers. This board just reaffirms my confidence in the pink and gold color scheme. I just love the detail on the plate in the center. The pink mixes some "new" in with the classic and traditional gold. I can't wait until the wedding is over and I can put together a board with the pictures that Kelly Moore takes to showcase all of our wedding ideas.



Abby from Style Me Pretty also put together this board from some of Liz Banfield's pictures from Tara Guerard's (of Soiree Charleston) weddings. The peonies are just gorgeous! Can't get enough pink!

I have had so much fun reading other brides' blogs and expanding on some of my ideas. I doubt this little activity will go away after the wedding is over.