NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Best Husband-to-Be Ever

Today I was coming back to work after going to my lunch time spinning class. The Blossom Shop van was parked outside of our building and I just love that place! I said something to the delivery guy like, "Who's that for?!" He kind of ignored me, then told me that they were for Erin Akin. I told him, "That's me!" He didn't believe me until I finally showed him my ID! He gave me the GORGEOUS bouquet and I got to proudly walk back into my office with beautiful pink and yellow roses, snap dragons, gerbera daisies, and lillies. The card said, "I am so excited about our wedding! I love you! Todd."

I honestly couldn't ask for anything more. I can't wait either!