NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

simple silhouettes

When my parents came to Columbia for our engagement, they stayed with Todd's parents. My mom noticed that Todd's parents had a profile silhouette of Todd when he was little and my parents have a profile silhouette of me, too. We are going to display these on the bride's cake table at the wedding. These below are not of Todd and me, but just an example I found on theknot.com.

My coworker, Brooke, came over today to help me make the farewell wands. We made 150 farewell wands and I think they turned out great! I'm really excited about them. Our on site coordinator at the Westin Poinsett thanked me for not throwing or lighting anything and being environmentally friendly for our send off, so I think this is the most "green" thing we've done!

I'm really starting to feel good about everything! I've just got to get through all of my events at work and then I'm good to go!