NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

flower girls.... or... bell ringers

I never thought that I wanted to include children in our wedding ceremony. I worried about them getting scared, crying, walking up and down the aisles and making extra noise. Then I met Samantha and Natalie. I babysat these sisters for about a year. Their parents became dear friends to me and to Todd and their father worked with Todd. They have relocated to Richmond and we miss them so much! I asked them to be my flower girls before they moved away and I'm so excited to have such cute little blonde haired sweeties in our wedding. The Furman chapel doesn't allow rose petals to be thrown, tossed, scattered, etc., so we decided to have Samantha and Natalie ring little silver bells when they come down the aisle. The bells make the sweetest sound and I know the girls will do great.

Their mom sent me a picture of the two of them trying on their flower girl/bell ringer dresses-- complete with white socks and happy faces! I can't believe how much they've grown. I can't wait to see them!