NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Monday, July 21, 2008

if we've got to work....

...Why not work somewhere like this?





*Pottery Barn images

For various reasons, I've started thinking about making our home office a little more work friendly. We've currently got a pretty desk (pretty feminine, too), an old pie safe that I'm using as a display cabinet, and a ladder-like book shelf. We also have the dog crates in there, which doesn't have to be a permanent thing. Anyway... I may get to work more in our home office soon and everyone needs a good work space! Aren't these rooms wonderful? I have been in love with that project table for a long time.

I'm also thrilled that Pottery Barn is giving us the information on the paint in their photos!

Do you have a home work space? Where do you compose all of your fabulous blog entries?