NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm fatter... uh, flattered!

I'm so excited because Rebecca at My Cup Overflows gave me this sweet award today. I love reading her blog and hope that you'll all start reading it, too, if you don't already!


Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude.

2. Must love one another.

3. Must make mistakes.

4. Must learn from others.

5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.

6. Must love life.

7. Must love kids.

These are the rules for The Smile Award:

1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award

3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver.

A lot of my "must reads" have already received this award in the last few days, but these are my other "must reads."

1. Southern Daze- Cyndi is one of my favorite bloggers. I can't wait to see what she has to say every day. She posts great stories about her life and family, but also about amazing vacation destinations, great entertaining ideas, beautiful stationery, and stunning photography. You must check her out!

2. The Lavender Lily- She's a fellow "Erin" and we went to Louisiana Tech together before she transferred to SMU. I actually found her in the blogosphere through Cyndi of Southern Daze. It's a Small Blog World after all. She loves TV and I love to hear what she has to say!

3. A Southern Accent- This blogger posts some great design tips, cute finds, and great stories about her adorable child!

4. Make Mine a Mojito- I'm pretty sure she's already received this, but I just love this girl! She's hilarious and we're so similar it's scary!

5. All Things Fluffy Fashionable and Famous- I'm pretty sure she's already received this, too, but I just love her blog and couldn't resist giving her the shout out.


I also received this adorable award today from Newlywed Central. She's so cute and has great newlywed advice! I'm going to pass this on to the same people listed above.