NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

it's Weight Watchers Wednesday, ladies!

Yes, an entire week has gone by? How did you do?

Check in with LyndsAU at All Things Fluffy, Fashionable, and Famous to her inspirational post. She has done so well this week and hopefully that will inspire me to get my booty into gear.

I've lost 2 pounds since last Wednesday. Not a huge amount, but it's 20% of my goal, so that's good! I have been eating Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones every day for lunch. That's what I eat for lunch when I'm not trying to lose weight, too. I love them! Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli and Chicken is my favorite.

Exercise is definitely my downfall. I don't mind exercising, but I need accountability. I need a buddy to go with me. I'm always in such a rush to get home and take care of the dogs that I don't want to stop off to spend an hour at the gym. I'm going to have to get over it. I have figured out over the years that I can't just diet OR exercise. I have to do both in order to see results.

I wanted to point out a couple of other bloggers that have posted recipes or about their weight loss journey. Mrs. Guru and The Mrs. both had some great stories and recipes.

Were you successful this week?

Mojito Maven will be posting about Weight Watchers Wednesday next week!