NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, October 17, 2008

i've been tagged

My blog twin, Mojito Maven, tagged me to complete the following little survey. I'm embarrassed to say that because we're so much alike, some of my answers may be identical to hers. She said it first! Most of the similarities are in the job field and the travel area. That just means that we need to travel together and go into business together.

Top four wishes:
1. To be a natural athlete that enjoys working out!
2. To learn to ballroom dance or Riverdance like a pro.
3. To have all of my loved ones near me every day and to be surrounded by people who love me.
4. To discover (as Steve Martin as "The Jerk" would say) "my special purpose" meaning having a way to contribute every day that makes others as happy as it makes me and vice versa.

Four places I want to travel to:
1. Greece
2. Africa on safari (same as Mojito Maven). I've always wanted to see the animals in the natural habitat. Todd is not as excited about this idea as I am.
3. Back to Spain-- I missed Madrid the first time around, but Barcelona was amazing.
4. Back to Italy-- we only spent one night in Venice and I never got to Rome.

Four careers I want to be involved in:
1. I'd sticking with being an Event Planner, but I'd do it on my own terms and focus on weddings... anyone getting married and need someone to coordinate your big day? (how's that for shameless self promotion?)
2. Small boutique owner. I'd want amazing fashion that's hard to come by in a small town and I'd take my size off the rack first and take it home.
3. Professional dog sitter and walker-- same as MM-- but I am happiest when I'm at home with my doggies and love other people's doggies, too. Who wouldn't want to be around unconditional love all day?
4. Stay at home mom/Professional blogger-- again I copied my friend with the pro blogger-- but these two would go hand in hand.

Four things I would like God to say to me at the gates of Heaven:
1. "Well done, my good and faithful servant."
2. "Your family is right here and they've been waiting for you."
3. "All of your pets are right here, too, and they've been waiting for you."
4. "Let's take a walk."

Four people I tag: (so many have already been tagged)
1. A Southern Accent
2. Amy at Chapters
3. Millytini
4. A Glimpse of the Girl Next Door
5. LyndsAU