NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

pumpkin wreath DIY

I just saw the cutest DIY project on Southern Living's website. I'm not a huge DIY person. I decorate my own house, but I don't make the items that I use to decorate my house.

This wreath is so adorable that I may just change my DIY tune. We have a wonderful, old, black front door and I think this would look so cute. They even offer very specific instructions on how to do-it-yourself, so it's practically fool-proof, but not necessarily Erin-proof.

I would definitely change the bow and how a nice black and white check ribbon or a grosgrain black and white polka dot ribbon.



Does anyone have any tips on how to get a 2 1/2 year old Golden Retriever to lie down calmly on the front porch and agree to not chase any passersby?