NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I got a birthday makeover!

I'm sure you're all noticing my new look! I have Marina of Penny Lane Designs to thank for it. I love the little sparkle on the word "extra."

I turned the big 2-6 today. Exciting stuff! I want to send shout out thank yous to my favorite bloggers in the world, Cyndi and Mojito Maven. They both wrote really sweet posts today about my birthday. I'm so glad that blogging has brought so many great friends into my life. I had the privilege of meeting Mojito Maven in Dallas and I'm looking forward to meeting Cyndi over Thanksgiving break.

I've had a pretty good day today. Birthdays start to feel just like any other day as you get older and farther away from college days. Todd gave me some great gifts this morning including the acorn cakelet pan from Williams-Sonoma, the gold J.Crew driving mocs, and that pink and gold Diane von Furstenberg dress that I found on serious sale at Shop it to Me. We had dinner reservations at one of my favorite restaurants in town, but I'm not feeling great today, so we decided to cancel the reservations and save them for a day when my appetite is in great shape. My favorite flower shop delivered some gorgeous ginger and birds of paradise to my office today and some coworkers surprised me with some great books and donuts. All in all, a great day!



photo courtesy of bakerella